Sunday 8 July 2012

Celeb of the Week: Kim Sears

Andy Murray's girlfriend gets 'Celeb of the Week' this week, as she stunned with her gorgeous outfits all week at Wimbledon. She's not someone I was familiar with until very recently, but now she is definitely my new style crush! I love all her outfits. She wore something different every day-nothing was similar, which I like as it shows she's not afraid to mix it up. She worked many trends including colour blocking (Image 5) and monochrome (Image 3, 4 and 6). She is also not afraid to recycle-she is seen carrying the same bag in most of these images. She has gorgeous, shiny hair and a pretty smile and that added to the overall look. I think she definitely deserves this title! Let me know what you think! x 

(Pics courtesy dailymail.co.uk)

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

No comments:

Post a Comment